Dress Code & Policies
Yes, all dress attire must be presentable. Only properly attired members and guests will be permitted on the course or the practice area and in certain circumstances the club house location.
- For further clarity speak with one of our staff. Jeans are permitted provided they are in good repair.
- All shorts must be in good condition with a minimum 4-inch inseam. Board short or Swim trunks, and sweatpants are not permitted.
- Full bodied shirts must be worn always.
- Bare midriffs, half-shirts, strapless or halter tops and bathing suits are not permitted.
- Players are encouraged to wear golf shoes (no metal spikes) running shoes or soft soled shoes.
- Flip flops, heels over half inch or boots of any kind are NOT permitted.